Rhubarb, Apple and Ginger Crumble
- 4 granny smith apples diced
- 400 g rhubarb chopped
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs almond meal
- 1 tbs rice flour
- 2 tbs buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs shredded coconut
- 2 tbs Kimchi Club Ginger
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 300 ml pouring cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (fan-forced). Add apple, rhubarb, 2 tbs coconut sugar and lemon juice to a pan on medium heat. Cover with lid and allow to slightly stew, stirring occasionally until soft.
- Place rhubarb mixture into an oven proof dish and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add remaining coconut sugar, almond meal, rice flour, buckwheat flour, cinnamon, shredded coconut, 2 tbs Kimchi Club Ginger and coconut oil to a bowl. Mix together with your hands to combine into a crumble consistency.
- Top the rhubarb mixture with the crumble and place in the pre-heated oven. Cook until crumble has browned.
- To make the thickened cream, add cream and sugar to a bowl and whisk till it starts to peak (thicken). Add remaining Kimchi Club Ginger and stir to combine.
- Serve the crumble hot and top with cream!