- 12 taco size tortillas1
- 250 g stir fry beef2
- 250 g pork mince
- 1/4 jar Kimchi Club BBQ Bulgogi Sauce
- 1/4 jar Kimchi Club Hot Bulgogi Sauce
- 2 tsp Kimchi Club Fermented Garlic
- 100 g Grated tasty cheese
- Kimchi Club radish and hot kimchi
- 250 g Cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 Red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- Olive oil
- Cook the meat in a frying pan with enough bulgogi sauce to keep it moist. I like BBQ Bulgogi with beef and Hot3 Bulgogi with pork.
- Finely chop the cherry tomatoes and red onion. In a bowl, drizzle them with olive oil and the juice of half a lime. Mix in a teaspoon of fermented garlic, some coriander and a pinch of salt.
- Mash the avocado and mix with the same ingredients – lime juice, olive oil, fermented garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Construct your tacos. Meat first, then tomato salsa. Kimchi goes on top with a little more coriander. We pair hot kimchi with BBQ beef and radish kimchi with Hot Pork.
- Serve the guacamole and cheese on the side for people to help themselves – it can get pretty messy when you load them up.
- Some people like to double up their tortillas. In that case you’d need 24!
- You can of course use any meat you want. Or tofu!
- Or go the Hot Hot for an extra kick!