Our Kimchi are used in so many ways.
Eat our kimchi on top of any food like a relish and thats how we eat in Korea.
We love to hear how you eat kimchi in your food, feel free to share your photo on FaceBook by tagging @kimchiclub.com.au. and on Instagram by tagging @kimchiclub 🙂
- Serve kimchi on a cheese platter
- Have kimchi with BBQ and mix with salad
- Serve kimchi with pasta
- Have with quinoa, rice bowls, soup or porridge
- Sprinkle kimchi on top of pizza and tacos
- Have kimchi with smashed avo and toast
- Serve with dips or salsa
- Fill an omelette or scrambled eggs with kimchi
- Make a dip with smoked trout + kimchi + natural yoghurt
- Have kimchi with natural yoghurt and your favourite topping
- Add them to noodles, ramen and curries
- Fill dumplings and seaweed rolls with kimchi
- Have it with grilled cheese
- Make it into kimchi pancakes
- Have it in sandwiches and burgers
- Eat it like a condiment on top of any food. Yum!
- Mix kimchi juice into a salad, turn it into a salad dressing
- Have it as a probiotic drink
- Blend kimchi juice into a smoothie
- Mix it with cocktails, like a Bloody Mary, Virgin Mary or Dirty Martini