Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles Stir Fry)
- 200 g beef stir fry strips
- 200 g oyster mushroom pulled apart
- 4 tsp Kimchi Club Garlic
- 2 tsp Kimchi Club Ginger
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 medium carrot julienne
- 200 g baby spinach
- 400 g glass noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Add beef strips, oyster mushrooms, 2 tbs each of Kimchi Club Garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil and 2 tsp of Kimchi Club Ginger into a bowl. Mix together by hand and leave to marinade.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add the glass noodles and boil for 6 - 7 minutes. Drain and allow to sit.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, onion and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally until soft. Drizzle with extra oil as needed.
- Add the marinated ingredients to the pan and stir, cooking until the beef is cooked throughout.
- Add baby spinach and stir, cooking until wilted.
- Combine the glass noodles in a bowl with 2 tbs each of Kimchi Club Garlic, soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix with hands until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked ingredients to the bowl of glass noodles and mix with your hands. Serve with a garnish of sesame seeds!