- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cups zuchinni julienne
- 1 cup carrot julienne
- 1/2 capsicum sliced
- 1 cup blanched spinach
- 3 tsp Kimchi Club Garlic
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbs soy sauce
- 8 tsp Kimchi Club Chilli
- 1 tsp Kimchi Club Ginger
- 4 cups Korean purple rice
- Kimchi Club Hot Kimchi to your liking
- shredded seaweed to taste
- 1 cup short grain rice
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup black rice
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups water
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini and flavour with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat with carrot and capsicum.
- Add cooked rice and vegetables to a serving bowl. Top with sauce and Kimchi Club Hot Kimchi. Stir to combine and serve!
- Wash spinach under cool running water. Place a large saucepan of water on high heat with a dash of salt.
- Once boiling, add spinach for around 30 seconds until leaves turn bright green.
- Remove spinach from saucepan and place in a bowl of ice water for 1 minute. Scoop out the leaves and place in a new bowl to sit.
- Combine with Kimchi Club Garlic, sesame oil and salt and pepper.
- In a small dish, add soy sauce, 2 tsp sesame oil and Kimchi Club condiments: 2 tsp Garlic, 1 tsp Ginger and 8 tsp Chilli. Stir to combine.
- To prepare the rice, combine 1 cup of short-grain white rice, 1 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup of black rice and 1/2 cup of quinoa into a bowl, and soak for a half-hour or up to 2 hours. Rinse a couple of times with fresh water.
- Pour them into a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup chia seed, and add 2 cups of water. Place on a cooktop with medium heat until it boils. Once it boils turn down to low heat for another 10 minutes.
- After that turn the heat off and let it stand for another 10 minutes. Stir well especially from the bottom to make sure it doesn't get too sticky.