Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- 200 g Spiral Pasta cooked
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 400 g Chicken Breast ut into strips
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1 cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 400 ml Full Cream
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 400 g Baby spinach
- 1 cup Parmesan grated (plus garnish)
- 4 tbsp Kimchi Club Garlic
- 2 tbsp Kimchi Club Chilli
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions. Drain and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add half the olive oil, the chicken and cook, for 8-10 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the other half of the oil to same pan, add onion and cook over medium heat until soft and golden.
- Add cooked chicken back to the pan, along with sundried tomatoes, cream, Italian seasoning. Mix and cook till cream is bubbling.
- Add the baby spinach, then turn off the heat and add the parmesan and Kimchi Club garlic and chilli.
- Combine with your cooked pasta and serve.
- Garnish with parmesan and pepper.
- Serve with your favourite kimchi!