Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- 250 g spiral pasta cooked
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 400 ml full cream
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 400 g baby spinach
- 1 cup parmesan grated (plus garnish)
- 4 tsp Kimchi Club Garlic
- 2 tsp Kimchi Club Chilli
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions. Drain and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add half the olive oil, the chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the other half of the oil to same pan, add onion and cook over medium heat until soft and golden.
- Add cooked chicken back to the pan, along with sundried tomatoes, cream, Italian seasoning. Mix and cook till cream is bubbling.
- Add the baby spinach, then turn off the heat and add the parmesan and Kimchi Club garlic and chilli.
- Combine with your cooked pasta and serve.
- Garnish with parmesan and pepper. Serve with your favourite kimchi!