Korean Style Baked Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp Kimchi Club Garlic
- 1 tbsp Kimchi Club Ginger
- 1 tbsp Kimchi Club Chilli
- Chives, to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 180c. Wash potatoes, pat dry and place on a baking tray.
- Rub oil, salt, garlic powder and onion powder over both sides of each potato, covering generously.
- Place tray of potatoes in oven and cook for 30 minutes, flip over and cook for another 30 minutes (till cooked through).
- Take tray out of oven and allow potatoes to cool. Slice each lengthways to open up into a butterfly. Keep the oven on.
- Scoop the cooked potato out and place into a mixing bowl. Be careful not to break the skin!
- Add 1/2 cup tasty cheese, soy sauce, sour cream, Kimchi Club garlic, ginger and chilli to the bowl of potato mix.
- Using a potato masher, mix the potato mixture till smooth and blended. Spoon the mixture back into each potato skin. Top with leftover cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Plate up and garnish with chives!