Oyster Mushroom Bulgogi
This vegan bulgogi is super quick to make and uses beautiful oyster mushrooms. You can find these at your local farmers markets! Top with your favourite Kimchi Club kimchi.
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Kimchi Club garlic
- 4 tablespoons Kimchi Club ginger
- 600g Oyster mushroom, pull apart
- 400g Spring onion, finely slice
- 600g Capsicum, mixed colours, roughly sliced
- 6 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Kimchi Club chilli
- 4 tablespoons Sesame oil
- Black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Heat a medium frying over medium heat. Add olive oil, Kimchi Club garlic and ginger.
- Stir, then add oyster mushroom and spring onion. Stir until both have soften slightly.
- In the same pan, add the capsicum and soy sauce. Cook till capsicum has started to soften (leave al dente or cook longer to your liking).
- Add Kimchi Club chilli, sesame oil. Stir till mixed.
- Plate up and garnish with black sesame seeds.
Note – if you like your dishes a little spicier, add more chilli or top with our Hot Hot kimchi.