Oyster Mushroom Bulgogi
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 tbsp Kimchi Club garlic
- 4 tbsp Kimchi Club ginger
- 600 g Oyster mushroom pull apart
- 400 g Spring onion finely sliced
- 600 g Capsicum mixed colours, roughly sliced
- 6 tbsp Soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Kimchi Club chilli
- 4 tbsp Sesame oil
- Black sesame seeds to garnish
- Heat a medium frying over medium heat. Add olive oil, Kimchi Club garlic and ginger.
- Stir, then add oyster mushroom and spring onion. Stir until both have soften slightly.
- In the same pan, add the capsicum and soy sauce. Cook till capsicum has started to soften (leave al dente or cook longer to your liking).
- Add Kimchi Club chilli, sesame oil. Stir till mixed.
- Plate up and garnish with black sesame seeds.