Oyster Mushroom Bulgogi
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp Kimchi Club garlic
- 4 tsp Kimchi Club ginger
- 600 g oyster mushroom pull apart
- 400 g spring onion finely sliced
- 600 g capsicum (mixed colours) roughly sliced
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp Kimchi Club chilli
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- black sesame seeds to garnish
- Heat a medium frying over medium heat. Add olive oil, Kimchi Club garlic and ginger.
- Stir, then add oyster mushroom and spring onion. Stir until both have softened slightly.
- In the same pan, add the capsicum and soy sauce. Cook until the capsicum has started to soften (leave al dente or cook longer to your liking).
- Add Kimchi Club chilli and sesame oil. Stir until mixed.
- Plate up and garnish with black sesame seeds.