Oyster Mushroom Bulgogi
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ jar Kimchi Club BBQ, Hot or Hot Hot Bulgogi Sauce
- 500 g oyster mushroom, pulled apart
- 4 spring onion, finely sliced
- 300 g capsicum (mixedcolours), roughly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, julienned¹
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- black sesame seeds², to garnish
- Heat a frying over medium heat. Add olive oil, then oyster mushrooms and spring onions. Stir until both have softened slightly.
- In the same pan, add the capsicum and carrot. Cook until the capsicum has started to soften (leave al dente or cook longer to your liking).
- Add sauce until well coated and heated through (¼ – ½ jar).
- Drizzle with sesame oil. Stir until mixed.
- Serve with rice or noodles and garnish with sesame seeds.
- You can use other veggies too of course! Try some broccoli, roughly chopped cabbage leaves, halved brussels sprouts, onion or snow peas.
- White sesame seeds would do. Don’t go shopping or put off making this recipe just because of the colour of your sesame seeds!