Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Pasta
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions. Drain and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add half the olive oil and bacon and cook, for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until crisp and golden. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Add the other half of the oil to same pan, add brussels sprouts and season with pepper. Cook over medium heat until sprouts have softened and drizzle with extra oil as needed.
- Add almonds to Brussels sprouts mix and cook till nuts are browned.
- Return bacon to pan, add Kimchi Club garlic and chilli. Season with pepper and add drained pasta.
- Serve hot and top with Naked or Hot Kimchi Club kimchi. Sprinkle parsley on top to garnish.